Saturday, January 12, 2013

Teaching Quotation

During my learning process, I would usually be inspired and motivated to teaching and learn. Now I would like to share some of them.


1. “Be an opener of doors for such as come after thee.”
---- Ralph Waldo Emerson.

2. “Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll understand.”
---- Chinese Proverbs quotes

3. “The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires.”
                                                  ----  William Arthur Ward

4. “You are rewarding a teacher poorly if you remain always a pupil.”
---- Friedrich Nietzsche

5. “Teaching should be such that what is offered is perceived as a valuable gift and not as a hard duty.”
---- Albert Einstein

6. “No man can be a good teacher unless he has feelings of warm affection toward his pupils and a genuine desire to impart to them what he believes to be of value.”
----  Bertrand Russell

7. “One mark of a great educator is the ability to lead students out to new places where even the educator has never been.”
---- Thomas Groome

8. "Teachers shouldn't make the mistake of always thinking they're the smartest person in the room.”
----   Taylor Mali
9. "Education is nothing but a concern for love and role model."
---- F. Froebel

No comments:

Post a Comment